Re: [Evolution] Undo does not work on Evolution 3.18 on Ubuntu 15.10

On Mon, Dec 7, 2015 at 8:51 AM, Tom <tom prost-net de> wrote:
Hasn't it done any harm ? I kept my hands off because they write:
For me there has been no harm.  I have been using it for a week, IIRC.

About ubuntu-desktop: see its description:
$ apt show ubuntu-desktop
It says:
|   This package depends on all of the packages in the Ubuntu desktop system
|   .
|   It is also used to help ensure proper upgrades, so it is recommended that
|   it not be removed.

It depends on Unity.  If for example you wanted Kubuntu, you would
install kubuntu-desktop.  There are many options.  You can have
multiple desktops installed at the same time, so you can choose the
desktop at the login screen.  And from within one desktop you can use
the applications of another.  For example, you can use Evolution with
KDE.