[Evolution] Error refreshing folder

All,

My newest dilemma is an error I'm getting after what appears to be a
failed attempt to copy a folder.  What can I do to fix this?

I moved a folder from an email account to an On This Computer whatever.
The folder had a sub-folder.  Looks like the sub-folder didn't copy.
The error is "The reported error was "Error refreshing folder: STATUS
Invalid mailbox name".  I need to get the folder back and clear the
error, but how?  I did backup the email, but I didn't see the folder in
the backup.  Help appreciated.

Evolution version: 3.16.5

Thanks,
Dave