Re: [Evolution] Undo does not work on Evolution 3.18 on Ubuntu 15.10

Am Montag, den 07.12.2015, 08:30 -0200 schrieb Jorge:
After I added gnome3-staging, (...)
Hasn't it done any harm ? I kept my hands off because they write:

=== *WARNING* ===
The packages here have been deemed not ready for general use, they have
known bugs and/or regressions, sometimes of a critical nature. Mostly
things should run smoothly but be prepared to use ppa-purge, when you
encounter issues!

If they break your system, you get to keep both halves.

(...) what I don't want to.

Best,
Thomas