[Evolution] Using Evolution with Exchange

I am on Debian Jessie. Should I be able to use an Exchange server by
setting it up in Gnome Online Accounts, or do I need to install other
packages first?

If I try installing evolution-ews in Synaptic, it fails, and I get the
following error:

evolution-ews:
 Depends: libebook-contacts-1.2-0 but it is not going to be installed
 Depends: libedata-book-1.2-20 but it is not going to be installed
  Depends: libevolution (<3.13) but 3.18.2-1 is to be installed
  Depends: evolution (<3.13) but 3.18.2-1 is to be installed

I get server errors when I try using Gnome Online Accounts.