Re: [Evolution] How to get rid of the black background in Evolution?

On Thu, 2015-08-20 at 04:47 -0700, lostsoul352 wrote:
Evolution 3.10.4

elementary OS Freya (Pantheon desktop)

I'm not sure how to find out what theme I'm using, but I havn't
changed any themes from the default.

Most likely I'm not the only one who never heard about it.
How should we know what the default theme of a freakish distro with a
freakish WM/DE is?

Did you already send a request to the distro's support?

https://elementary.io/support

"For those not familiar with elementary OS, this is an Ubuntu-based
Linux distribution (with Freya being based on Ubuntu 14.04 LTS,
supported until April 2019) which ships with its own desktop
environment, called Pantheon, and its own custom application for the
most part, which look great, integrate very well with the desktop and
ship with sane defaults so the user doesn't have to tweak anything." -
http://www.webupd8.org/2015/04/elementary-os-freya-available-for.html

"Pantheon is the default desktop environment originally created for the
elementary OS distribution. It is written from scratch using Vala and
the GTK3 toolkit. With regards to usability and appearance, the desktop
has some similarities with GNOME Shell and Mac OS X." -
https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Pantheon