Re: [Evolution] How to get rid of the black background in Evolution?

On Thu, 2015-08-20 at 04:07 -0700, lostsoul352 wrote:
I have installed elementary OS Freya, and I wanted to use Evolution
for my
mail client.

The problem is when I view emails or try and compose new ones, there
is a
black background to the email and grey writing. This makes is very
difficult
to read.

Does anyone know how I can fix this?

You don't say what version of Evolution you have (Help->About), nor
what desktop you use (Gnome, KDE, ...), nor what theme it's configured
with. Without that information it's hard to say anything useful.

poc