Re: [Evolution] Cannot connect to gmail account any longer

On Tue, 2015-08-11 at 13:18 +0200, Svante Signell wrote:
I managed to install GOA, it does not depend on *systemd*, which
gnome-control-center do. Would removing and adding the gmail account
work fine then, goa version is 3.16.3-1?

        Hi,
I'm afraid not. Evolution requires gnome-control-center to offer open
of the GOA-settings (in Mail Accounts, when a GOA account is selected).

The actual bug was about adding GOA information into accounts which
had nothing to do with GOA, then resulting into the issue with the
password you face.

I'll file a bug for 3.16.3 in Debian, so they hopefully upgrade to
3.16.4/5.

Good idea.
        Bye,
        Milan