[Evolution] Mailing list moderators wanted

Hey,

I am the only person listed as moderator of evolution-list@ and
evolution-hackers   And that's not good if I go on offline holidays.

It's important to have more than one moderator per mailing list, so I'm
looking for someone to help with moderation. It's pretty low maintenance
(declining spam & accepting postings of folks who are not subscribed).

If you've seen a Mailman instance before (though not a hard requirement)
and are interested in helping out, please drop a short reply (and
explicitly CC me on it just to be on the safe side).

Thanks,
andre