Re: [Evolution] Evolution does not auto send

On Wed, 2015-04-08 at 20:37 -0500, Nick Longo wrote:
All - everything i'm reading seems to stay the Evolution should send
my emails automatically once I hit send.  This is not happening for
me.  I have to click "Send/Receive" manually to trigger a send and I
can't find a setting that seems to be disabling the automatic send
feature.  Any help is appreciated.

You need to give a bit more information.  Like the version of Evolution
you are using, what account type, how email is sent.

Do the emails just sit in the OutBox waiting to be sent?

Has it worked in the past and it's just stopped working, or has it never
worked?

Have you run Evolution from the command line?  Are there any errors?
Have you tried running with debugging output enabled?

P.