Re: [Evolution] Need explanation of Evolution 3.10.4 error message on free memory

On Tue, 2014-09-16 at 21:49 -0400, John Lauterbach wrote:
What does the following error message mean?

Which specific parts of the message do you not understand?

    Sorry, the program "evolution" closed unexpectedly.

    Your computer does not have enough free memory to automatically
analyze the problem and send a report to the developers.

That's a message created by some application on your system try to
automatically deal with crashes. I do not know the memory handling of
that unknown other application on that unknown system.

I get this error with an e-mail that has a high amount of embedded
graphics in it.  Computer is DELL Vostro 3500 with 8 GB RAM.

Copy of ad is attached.

There's not much use in sending pdf screenshots of messages. :)
For a triager or developer to reproduce, a complete copy of the email is
required with its headers.

Is there a work-around

Yes - Do not open that email.

Cheers,