Re: [Evolution] What could be wrong?

:D

If I would find a MUA that fit better to my needs I would drop
Evolution. I'm not that happy as you are, when using evolution. I've got
two menu entries:

1. "Evolution", to launch evolution
2. "Evo force shutdwon", to force a shutdown and to open it again

Sometimes the automatically "open Evo after the forced shutdown",
doesn't work" :(.

Evo fit's best to my workflow, but if I should become aware of another
MUA that fits to my needs and that does cause less issues, I would drop
evolution.