Re: [Evolution] What could be wrong?

Thanks Milan,

Sorry, running 3.12.2

And sorry again, I am not a linux tinkerer but just a user. I will have
to really think about how to do what you have asked.  Maybe I can.. but
then again.

I am not sure if just trying to switch to calendar gave the freeze.
Other times it will freeze for no apparent reason.  I will be sitting
doing something else (not working with E) and I notice that the CPU fan
starts running harder so I check the monitor and the CPUs are at maximum
and E is the only process running but it is running at maximum. Again a
reboot will fix it.

It doesn't do this too often. Every day or so.

I am going to have to learn the error log system on linux.

Thanks, Don