Re: [Evolution] Evolution 3.4.4 & 2 Questions

I have since debian 6 today debian 7 always problems with the passwords
in my evolution mail program. how can I solve once and for all.
The problem is I always have to re-enter all passwords
yes, the option to save passwords is enabled

Evolution does not store the passwords, the passwords are stored in a
password keyring controlled by the desktop.  If you can't store
passwords, then a keyring application isn't running.  You don't say
which desktop you are running, but if it's Gnome, then the application
is called 'gnome-keyring'; if it's KDE, then it's called 'kwallet'.  If
you are not running Gnome or KDE, then you need to make sure that one of
the password keyrings is running before you start Evolution.

Does anyone know for my second problem-one help?
I have created many notes I would now like to export for mysql.
Is that possible and is there a mysql help for the import?

Mysql is just a database application, it doesn't know (or care) what is
stored in it.  You need an application that uses mysql in order to store
things in it, and it is that application that will deal with importing
your data.

P.