Re: [Evolution] evolution-list Digest, Vol 110, Issue 6

Andre Klapper wrote:
On Wed, 2014-09-03 at 18:11 -0400, William W. Austin wrote:
kb language layout:
port1    english
port2    english
port3    english
port4    english----------On 2014-09-03 08:00:03, evolution-list-
request gnome org wrote:

I have no idea what you specifically replied to, as you just full-quoted
an entire digest. Please set a proper subject line, please strip
unneeded quotes, and please reply below the quote that you refer to.
Please don't make me search or read for 10 minutes in order to provide
help. Thanks. :)

andre

It doesn't seem related to any message on this list. If I had to guess,
he was asked for the keyboard layout on a different list, and clicked
reply on the wrong digest.