Re: [Evolution] 3.12.7: Crash with segfault accessing the junk folder (was: Junk)

On Wed, 2014-10-29 at 08:30 +0100, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
Sort: Due By (Descending)

        Hi,
nice, that's it, sort by Due By and evolution crashes. Would you mind
to file a bug report for a later reference, please?

The crash happens for other Mails seemingly too and isn't related to
.ru mails only.

Okay, I assumed it's Date column related, and some spam messages have
set Date either far in the future or no Date at all. It was just my
assumption from the information I had. And it was my wrong assumption.

2. Assumed I should be able to access the folder when it's filled
with messages, what column is for Due By?

Due By column shows a Due By date for messages which are marked for
Follow Up. There is no specific message header associated with it.
        Bye,
        Milan