Re: [Evolution] 3.12.7: Crash with segfault accessing the junk folder (was: Junk)

On Wed, 2014-10-29 at 07:39 +0100, Milan Crha wrote:
okay, so it is crashing when it tries to sort the messages in the
folder. Could you enter the empty Junk folder, right-click the header
(where is written "From| Subject| Date | ..."), select the "Customize
current view" option and check what the Sort is chosen there, please?

Fields shown: Status, Attachment, Flagged, From, Subject, Date
Sort: Due By (Descending)

Usually I use Date (Ascending).
I can't remember that I selected Due By (Descending), I even don't know
what that does mean.

As the crash happens in e_int64ptr_compare(), I suppose you sort by
Date or Received column and some of the .ru messages doesn't have that
value filled.

The crash happens for other Mails seemingly too and isn't related to .ru
mails only.

 Turn off sorting and check what the message list shows
in that particular column.

Ok, so I now select for sort: Not sorted
1. There is no message list, since usually the folder can't be accessed,
when it's filled with messages.
2. Assumed I should be able to access the folder when it's filled with
messages, what column is for Due By?
After deleting it automatically when exiting Evolution, those mails
usually are in Trash where  can take a look at those mails, OTOH
sometimes Junk mentions (2), but after the Junk folder was deleted at
exit in Trash is just one mail.

Regards,
Ralf