Re: [Evolution] Restoring data to new HDD [OT]

Hi there,

On Sat, 25 Oct 2014, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:

If you break threading ...

Nabble manages to follow the threads, why can't your mail client?

http://gnome-evolution-general.1774414.n4.nabble.com/Restoring-data-to-new-HDD-td4659906.html

Look, this all started because I tried to help Don and Milan.

Believe it or not I'm still trying to help, but I'm losing my patience.

So please stop now, and get back on topic - if there's anything left
of it - and if you can't keep on topic keep out of it.

--

73,
Ged.