Re: [Evolution] Broken threading

[1] http://www.catb.org/esr/faqs/smart-questions.html

This made me chuckle :-)

        (Some people assert that many hackers have a mild form of autism
        or Asperger's Syndrome, and are actually missing some of the
        brain circuitry that lubricates “normal” human social
        interaction. This may or may not be true. If you are not a
        hacker yourself, it may help you cope with our eccentricities if
        you think of us as being brain-damaged. Go right ahead. We won't
        care; we like being whatever it is we are, and generally have a
        healthy skepticism about clinical labels.)

P.