[Evolution] Sorting - was: Restoring data to new HDD

Sorting tends to make Evo unresponsive for minutes and when Evo is
responsive again, it usually doesn't kept the cursor position, what
renders the sort sometimes useless. In addition I noticed that search
filters sometimes present completely irrational results. IMO there's
something fishy since years. I don't care much about this, but I
remember that other MUAs did a better job for this kind of MUA usage.

Btw. I already experienced issues with the virtual Junk folder in the
past, but currently I can't excess it anymore. Sorting out junk also is
a kind of sorting mails.

Seemingly there is something fishy.