[Evolution] Broken threading (was: Restoring data to new HDD)

Dear G. W.,

Am Freitag, den 24.10.2014, 13:07 +0100 schrieb G.W. Haywood:

On Fri, 24 Oct 2014, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:

... the easiest solution is not to use digests, which are a hangover
from the distant past and provide no benefit nowadays.

I see no problem; equally I see no need for any solution.

please see the attached screenshot. I am unable to just collapse the
thread for example.

It’d be great if you followed the netiquette! Especially as you seem
knowledgeable enough with computers to do so.

[…]

Thanks,

Paul