Re: [Evolution] Restoring data to new HDD

Each of your emails have created a new thread, Ged.

In cronological order:

Your email  <Pine LNX 4 64 1410231029110 21097 mail5 jubileegroup co uk>
contains:

but it was a reply to <1414029104 2922 3 camel centurylink net> so
should have contained that.

Your email <Pine LNX 4 64 1410231418500 21097 mail5 jubileegroup co uk>
contains:

but it should have <1414059676 3066 1 camel centurylink net>

Your email <Pine LNX 4 64 1410231848060 10309 mail5 jubileegroup co uk>
contains:

but the right value was <1414082895 9984 1 camel redhat com>

and your last email
<Pine LNX 4 64 1410241303300 12188 mail5 jubileegroup co uk> contains:

but should have <1414101659 12335 14 camel Bree home> instead.

Older emails from you seem equally broken (I only checked a subset).
Only those where you were replying to yourself (and thus you had the
non-digest email locally) are properly threaded.

Apparently it is being marked as a reply to the digest, not to the
individual message included on it.
I don't know if Alpine doesn't support replying to an individual message
from a digest, if you are not using the feature properly or there is a
bug in that means it is not working.

But it is a real issue for people reading it. I had to use a Subject
filter in order to read this (broken) thread. And this was a really
simple thread, with everything !