Re: [Evolution] Restoring data to new HDD

On Fri, 2014-10-24 at 13:07 +0100, G.W. Haywood wrote:
Hi there,

On Fri, 24 Oct 2014, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:

... the easiest solution is not to use digests, which are a hangover
from the distant past and provide no benefit nowadays.

I see no problem; equally I see no need for any solution.

I'm the one to decide what benefits I derive from digests, not you.

If you break threading, the problem is being seen by everyone else on
this list. It can be fixed in several ways, which one you decide to use
is up to you.

poc