Re: [Evolution] Restoring data to new HDD

On Sat, 2014-10-25 at 13:25 +0100, G.W. Haywood wrote:
The 'date' sort, which I have seen and tested personally - at a
meeting of Company Directors, thank you very much - is also broken at
least in 3.4.4.

Most of the times I sorted and still sort by date, but _without_ "Group
By Threads" enabled. Sorting by date with "Group By Threads" disabled
never caused an issue, it worked and still works perfectly. FWIW, my
accounts are all POP accounts.