Re: [Evolution] Restoring data to new HDD

On Sat, 2014-10-25 at 13:25 +0100, G.W. Haywood wrote:
Hi there,

On Sat, 25 Oct 2014, Ralf Mardorf wrote:

If I sort by subject, I just see one other mail with the same
subject
and also no follow-ups.

If I scroll through the received mails I find a few other mails with
the
same subject.

Which I said in my third post on this topic.

I didn't follow the topic, because I neither can help, nor the topic is
important for me, I just randomly read about the thread issue, something
very common on mailing lists.