[Evolution] Broken threading (was: Restoring data to new HDD [OT])

Am Samstag, den 25.10.2014, 13:23 +0200 schrieb Ralf Mardorf:

[…]

Actually at least this last mail from you shows

But when sorting by thread, there's no related mail.

If I sort by subject, I just see one other mail with the same subject
and also no follow-ups.

If I scroll through the received mails I find a few other mails with the
same subject.

Perhaps Evolution is broken.

Not in that regard! Please read the other messages again. Alpine is
doing the right thing and uses the messages IDs from the *digest*
message. But that is the *incorrect* message to reply to.

[…]

Thanks,

Paul