Re: [Evolution] Restoring data to new HDD

On Thu, 2014-10-23 at 14:30 +0100, G.W. Haywood wrote:
Unfortunately the version of Evolution currently in Wheezy is more or
less useless.  I can't for the life of me understand why it's in
there.

        Hi,
could you be "a bit more" specific, please? Also, could you remind me
about which version of evolution you are exactly talking?
        Thanks and bye,
        Milan

P.S.: By the way, your messages are breaking threading, probably a
mail client bug?