Re: [Evolution] Restoring data to new HDD

Greetings,

With you saying, 'Not without great pain and strife', you, like me, have
tried tarballs before. For me, not one successful experience.

It, for me, is hard to wait but your council is good. Since I have both
OSs running now there is no hurry.  When Solydx becomes stable next year
this all may well become a 'non-issue'.

Blessings and 73,  Don   KT4FH