Re: [Evolution] Restoring data to new HDD

Hi there,

On Thu, 23 Oct 2014, Donald Sowers wrote:

... Testing has Evol. 3.12.6 and stable has Evol. 3.4.4. ...  I have
a tar.gz with 3.12.7 but I have never successfully installed one.
Can this be done on this Debian system ...

Not without great pain and strife.

I have both OSs going right now so email is still working and I have
time to ponder this.

Good man.  I'd suggest staying as you are until a newer version of
Evolution is released on Debian.  As we can't risk 'testing' in our
scenario we've abandoned Evolution for exactly this reason.

--

73,
Ged.