Re: [Evolution] [Calendar] Automatically send invitations to participants of a meeting

On Thu, 2014-10-23 at 00:51 +0200, Paul Menzel wrote:
When scheduling a meeting, I can list the participants. Is there an
option that Evolution sends an invitation to these automatically? That
would save me from having to manually right click on the vent and choose
“Forward as iCalendar” in the context menu [2]?

I am using Debian Sid/unstable with Evolution 3.12.7.

        Hi,
it's weird, because if you are an organizer and you change anything in
the meeting, then you should be asked by the evolution whether you
want to notify the participants or not.

You might even not being able to edit the meeting if not an organizer,
thus this is probably not a problem. [1]

Do you not get the question only when you are creating a fresh new
meeting, or you miss the Send/Do Not Send question also when changing
an already existing meeting? If it's the former, then it's a bug and
worth a report.

If you cannot edit created meetings, then the issue is elsewhere.
        Bye,
        Milan

[1] Evolution recognizes that the user is the organizer if any of the
configured mail accounts email address matches the email address of
the organizer.