[Evolution] [Calendar] Automatically send invitations to participants of a meeting

Dear Evolution users,

I started to use Evolution’s calendar with the Radicale CalDAV
(calendar) and CardDAV (contact) server [1] and the client, in this case
Evolution, has to send out the invitations as the server does not
support that.

When scheduling a meeting, I can list the participants. Is there an
option that Evolution sends an invitation to these automatically? That
would save me from having to manually right click on the vent and choose
“Forward as iCalendar” in the context menu [2]?

I am using Debian Sid/unstable with Evolution 3.12.7.

Thanks,

Paul

[1] http://radicale.org/
[2] https://help.gnome.org/users/evolution/stable/mail-calendar-sending-invitations.html.en