[Evolution] [ews] Duplicate address books

Hi,

Using evolution{,-ews} 3.12.7 on openSUSE 13.1 x86_64.

I noticed for some time that autocompletion of contacts was suggesting
duplicate entries, e.g. the same display name / email combination
multiple times.

Today I finally bothered to look at the 'Contacts' tab, and I noticed
the following entries under my EWS account:

{SOME-UUID}
{SOME-OTHER-UUID}
{Contacts}
{GAL Contacts}
{Global Address List}
{Global Address List}
{Global Address List}
{Recipient Cache}
{Suggested Contacts}

I have two questions:

1. How can I find out which of the 3 GAL entries to keep?
2. Are the first two entries ( UUIDs) expected?

I also notice that I can't bring up the properties dialog on any of
the 3 GAL entries - I get a popup dialog saying 'Id is malformed'. Not
sure if that helps or not.

Thanks,

Robert

--