Re: [Evolution] [solved] Evolution 3.12.7 segmentation fault

On Mon, 2014-10-20 at 08:45 +0200, Ralf Mardorf wrote:

I guess I should file a bug against sqlite! To Arch or to upstream?

        Hi,
I do not recall if I ever saw a crash in SQLite which would not be
caused by some misbehavior of the evolution code, but things just
happen from time to time. Good you found the cause of the crash.

If you use distro-provided version, then I'd start with your
distribution and they will tell you whether to escalate to upstream or
not. If you are wondering, then according to the backtrace the sqlite
was executing "SELECT uid,flags FROM 'Inbox' order by dreceived" or
your ~/.local/share/evolution/mail/local/folders.db file, which you
can run outside of evolution too, with this command:
   $ sqlite3 ~/.local/share/evolution/mail/local/folders.db \
        "SELECT uid,flags FROM 'Inbox' order by dreceived;"
It should return many lines or just crash like evolution did, when
you'll use "the affected" sqlite version.
        Bye,
        Milan

P.S.: You might ask them to provide evolution-data-server 3.12.7.1,
which fixes sending to the servers which require authentication.
I made a mistake there for which was done a new release of evolution-
data-server.