[Evolution] Invisible nonsendable message.

I am using version 3.10.4.

This is more an annoyance than anything else.  Apparently I tried to
send an acknowledgment response by clicking on YES instead of NO, which
tried to send that acknowledgment
to an email address that exists but doesn't accept incoming
email.  Usually, when this happens, I receive a mail daemon message
telling me that the message could not be sent.  With this message,
however, every time evolution checks my mail, it does an automatic send
and I get an error message that says simply that the message didn't go
through THIS IS NOT A REPLY EMAIL.  It's an error message that appears
at the top of the message window in bright yellow that I have to click
to close.  Otherwise, I get a huge yellow gob of error messages instead
of email listings.

I've checked all my "sent" mail folders, "draft" folders, "Outbox"
folders, etc.  The location for deletible data given in the website
returns "invalid directory."  I'm apparently screwed.

Anybody had to deal with this before?