Re: [Evolution] Your message was sent, but an error occurred during post-processing.

I occasionally get this too. I use Evolution with IMAP on various
devices (Desktop,Laptop). I like having all my sent messages "stored"
via IMAP... so regardless of device, I can see what I have sent.

The problem seems to happen when there is a poor network connection - so
Evolution instead stores the outbound message locally. Coincidently, my
outbound Submission is on the same server that hosts IMAP... (possible
workaround?)

It would be cool if when this happens, the message could be later
synchronised into my INBOX/Sent folder when comms are better.