Re: [Evolution] Received msg is all grey

I am having trouble with messages from at least one sender being
entirely on a grey background with no visible text. Their address is
sender icloud com   Not sure if it has to do with character encoding
or something else, but ALL of their messages appear the same.  Other
sender emails look normal.

Since other emails are OK, I would suspect an issue with that one
sender, not with Evolution.

Have a look at the source of the email in question to see if something
odd is happening.  I suspect something odd in HTML is confusing the
renderer that Evo uses.

P.