[Evolution] Received msg is all grey

I have started moving my family from outlook/win-xp to evo/lubuntu.

Tried to install evo 3.12.2 but got 3.13 beta instead.  Lubuntu 14.10

I am having trouble with messages from at least one sender being entirely on a grey background with no
visible text. Their address is sender icloud com   Not sure if it has to do with character encoding or
something else, but ALL of their messages appear the same.  Other sender emails look normal.

If this is not a new problem, please point me in the right direction.  Perhaps I am just asking the wrong
question or trying the wrong google search text.

Gerry Howlett (gerry howlett ca)