Re: [Evolution] Localized versions of Re?

On Tue, 2014-11-25 at 08:27 +0100, Bjørn T Johansen wrote:
Is it possible to configure Evolution to recognize other variations ot Re and Fw in the subject?
Like in Norwegian, many MUA uses Sv instead of Re, so my subject line end up looking like this: Re: Sv: Re:
Any way to "fix" this?

Did you check Evolution's Help?

andre

If you did not find that topic covered in the Help then I'd like to know
what/how you tried to find that topic. :)

--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net
http://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper/