Re: [Evolution] [most likely solved] Filter incoming messages by recipients

On Mon, 2014-11-24 at 12:06 +0100, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
On Mon, 2014-11-24 at 11:58 +0100, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
On Mon, 2014-11-24 at 10:31 +0000, Pete Biggs wrote:

is there a way, that a filter rule can take care about the header's
"X-Apparently-To"? Filtering recipients, To and Cc doesn't work, if
mail is sent by a mailing list.

I need to filter by recipients, and they need to include To, Cc and
X-Apparently-To.

There is a filter rule of "Specific header" - will that work for you?

No, because it should work for any of To, Cc and X-Apparently-To, while
the it only should filter if all of the other conditions fit.

If each of your recipient addresses is delivered to a different (POP)
account, then you can also filter on "Source Account".

Not tested yet, but I guess "Source Account" will solve the issue :).

I'll test it ASAP and report back.

I suspect one minor issue. It likely will work for incoming mails, but
to apply the filter to mails that were received in the past, likely
won't work.

By default filters only apply to messages with the \Unseen flag, but you
can apply them manually to selected messages using Message->Filters or
Ctrl-Y.

poc