[Evolution] When starting Evo opens at top of message list instead of bottom

Ubuntu 14.04.1 LTS, Gnome 3.12.2, Evolution 3.12.8 - hopefully a little
better explanation of the subject. Anytime Evo is started it opens at
the very first message no matter what folder is opened on startup. For
instance if I have 1000 messages in my Inbox it will open at the very
first message in the list, if I were to drop down and open the folder
for this list it will then be at the last message received. Going back
up to Inbox and opening it will then open at the last message received
as I would think it should be. I've noticed this in 3.12.6/.7/.8. Maybe
this is as it should be, I'm not really sure. One other note is that I'm
running this using a local IMAP setup.

Chris

--
Chris