Re: [Evolution] Keyring problems (again)

On 18 November 2014 22:33, Bart <montana_evolution_user hardinmt us> wrote:
'm using openSuse 13.1 with Evo 3.10.4 and KDE only 4.11 and am also
using the Gnome keyring.  I do not have this problem.  I also have Gnome
installed and still do not see the problem UNLESS my mail server is
unreachable for whatever reason.

My mail server is Google. It's reachable, in fact I'm using right now.

First, are you SURE your mail server is up and running correctly?

Completely, see above. Furthermore, I tried accessing the same accounts using Thunderbird, also using IMAP where appropriate, and everything works.

Have you tried with a different user?  Have you tried removing Gnome
keyring and telling Evo to use the KDE password utility?

Yes, see original post. Not sure what you mean by telling Evo to use the KDE password utility )that would be kwallet). AFAIK Evo is not able to do that.

Do you want to contact me off list and I'll set up a temp email account

I don't think that would achieve anything, but thanks for the offer.

poc