Re: [Evolution] Evolution performance bottleneck

I've got 4 POP accounts and experience the performance issue on
openbox and JWM, if I run another resource hungry app. Ass a matter of
fact, it happens if I run virtual box and Evolution at the same time.
When using Claws instead of Evolution, there are no performance issues,
so I guess it's GTK 3 what does cause the issues. My machine is an
Athlon dual-core with 4 GiB and my install is a 64-bit architecture
Arch Linux, IOW all software are current stable releases from upstream.
JFTR even if I would like to run GNOME on my machine, I couldn't,
because my machine is much to slow to run GNOME 3. You should test
Xfce4, openbox, JWM, Mate or KDE. Yes, even KDE on my machine is ok,
but Cinnamon does behave as bad as GNOME 3 does. I suspect you need
another WM/DE.