Re: [Evolution] Not able to send mail using EWS?

On Sat, 2014-11-08 at 13:34 +0100, Bjørn T Johansen wrote:
Yes, I know it is a test version, that's why I asked if this was a
known problem with that version...

When you said it was "the latest version", it wasn't clear that you
understood it's not released or supported. I was merely clarifying the
point in case you weren't aware of it.

And I was telling the repos I used to check it that was the cause of
my problem....

And I was pointing out that you shouldn't assume that other people here
will understand that reference since many of us don't use Ubuntu and you
don't explicitly mention it in your post.

poc