Re: [Evolution] Not able to send mail using EWS?

On Sat, Nov 8, 2014 at 4:34 PM, Bjørn T Johansen <btj havleik no> wrote:
Yes, I know it is a test version, that's why I asked if this was a known problem with that version...

And I was telling the repos I used to check it that was the cause of my problem....

Hi Bjorn, I'm also using 3.13.7 on Ubuntu 14.04, but mine is a version self compiled from git. I dont have an issue sending email on EWS account. Maybe that repo version is flawed.  Or maybe your mailbox is full?