Re: [Evolution] Installation page for the Evolution wiki

I'd like to add an "installation" page to the Evolution wiki. Before I
do so, I wanted to check that I hadn't missed an existing one?

At this stage I only intend to add instructions on how to install
Evolution from source in Ubuntu, but of course more could follow.

Not convinced that distro specific things should go on the wiki.  I can
see a case for telling people how to build it from source, but that
should be as generic as possible and not reference any specific distro.

And not "installation" instructions - installation on Fedora means "yum
install evolution" (I'm sure there's an equivalent on Ubuntu).

P.