Re: [Evolution] Getting access to a folder on my computer as a local focalder in evolution.

On Thu, 2014-03-20 at 14:40 -0500, Leonard Evens wrote:
Cannot open target "Invalid folder URI
'maildir:/home/len/.local/share/evolution/mail/local'".

        Hi,
testing with 3.4.4, I can move folders without any issue when I choose a
subfolder of On This Computer, but when I choose the On This Computer itself as
a destination, then it fails with your error message. That means, create a
folder under On This Computer first, like "Server Archive", and copy/move your
server folders into it.
        Bye,
        Milan