[Evolution] Merging two accounts

Hi.

Right now I have a small problem how to merge two accounts into one. Historically I used two different PCs
for my home and work e-mails. But now I'm using the same PC at the home and the office, so I'd like to have
all my e-mails in one place. The problem is if I'm trying to export all settings and old e-mails into
evolution, it substitute my present mailbox with the old one (so I don't have access to either home or office
mails).

Is there any merging tool that can merge all settings, filters and mailboxes for one account?

Kind regards,
Andrii