[Evolution] Problems with IMAP account in Evolution 3.10.4

Hi,

I recently moved to Evolution 3.10.4 and I am having two strange
problems with one of my IMAP accounts:

- Every time I open Evolution all folders in that IMAP account has the
little expand triangle visible for every folder even though none of them
have sub folders. When I click on the expand triangle it disappears and
nothing else happens since there's nothing to expand. Next time I open
Evolution all folders looks like they can be expanded again. No such problem
with my two other IMAP accounts or in 3.8.4. See screen shot,
it's the top account:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/wtu28yur031d5tz/EvoExpand2014-03-10.png

- In the same account If I right click on any folder I get an error message:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ccucscp5iw2h06a/EvoError2014-03-10.png

I get the same error for all folders in this account. But I can read,
write, send and filter e-mail without problems.

I have tried to delete the account completely and set it up again without
any change.

Could those two issues be related and what could be causing it? The only thing
I know about this particular IMAP account is that it's a Dovecot server, but I
am not having problems with other e-mail clients like Thunderbird and Claws.

This machine is running Ubuntu GNOME 14.04 Beta 1 and I have seen the same
on the Arch based distro Manjaro GNOME with Evolution 3.10.X

--
//Christian