Re: [Evolution] Merging two accounts

On Thu, 2014-03-13 at 14:54 +0200, Andrii Borovyi wrote:
Right now I have a small problem how to merge two accounts into one.
Historically I used two different PCs for my home and work e-mails.
But now I'm using the same PC at the home and the office, so I'd like
to have all my e-mails in one place. The problem is if I'm trying to
export all settings and old e-mails into evolution, it substitute my
present mailbox with the old one (so I don't have access to either
home or office mails).

How did you "export all settings and old e-mails into evolution"? From
which application (also Evolution)?
Which Evolution version was used on the old machine, which one on the
new machine?

General info:
https://help.gnome.org/users/evolution/stable/exporting-data.html
https://help.gnome.org/users/evolution/stable/import-data.html