Re: [Evolution] disabling junk plugin

On Sat, 2014-06-28 at 07:35 -0400, Matthew Barnes wrote:
On Fri, 2014-06-27 at 19:03 -0400, Carl Schaefer wrote:
I don't have Bogofilter or SpamAssassin installed, but unfortunately on
the Junk tab in Mail Preferences there is not a "none" option for "Junk
filtering software".  If I use dconf-editor to set
org.gnome.evolution.mail.junk-default-plugin to "none" the error box
stops being displayed (at least until the Junk tab is opened again, at
which point the value of junk-default-plugin resets to "Bogofilter").

It sounds to me like Arch is packaging the junk plugins wrong.

I agree, I'll submit an Arch packaging bug.

I still think it makes sense for a system to have the junk plugins
installed, while allowing individual users to choose whether or not to
invoke one as part of what happens on Ctrl-J.

thanks for all the response...
Carl