Re: [Evolution] Subscribed folders?

On Tue, 2014-06-17 at 18:29 -0500, Leonard Evens wrote:
I would still like to know how evolution decides to show what it does.

It shows what the IMAP server thinks are the folders you're subscribed
to. The setup you describe sounds to me very prone to possible errors
caused by random programs writing into the Mail directory (I include in
this attempts by the user to change files or file metadata). Normally
IMAP servers keep the mailstore away from direct access by users for
this reason. It's effectively a database with access mediated by the
IMAP system.

poc